Phone: 03 6220 6999
Mobile: 0418 128 735
Knight Frank Tasmania
5 Victoria Street,
Hobart, TAS 7000
Phone: 03 6220 6999
Corner of Tamar, William & Cimitiere Streets , LAUNCESTON 7250
Accommodation/Tourism for sale
City Park Grand Development Complex
Situated on a combined site of 4,710m² this magnificent complex takes up a significant portion of an entire city block and contains the following:
- A number of very large commercial buildings which include a fully renovated hotel complex, an indoor car-park, and a very large two-storey warehouse style building that has the ability and flexibility to add more than 40 additional hotel suites, a new apartment complex, professional offices or even retail showrooms;
- The hotel component contains 32 suites, fully licensed restaurant, lounge, reception, commercial laundry, fully equipped gymnasium and car park. This is a significant heritage listed boutique 4.5 star hotel and is one of the finest colonial accommodation properties in Tasmania;
- Conference Centre with 3 stylish conference/meeting rooms with separate kitchen and toilet facilities.
The entire complex can support the application for overseas citizens to gain residency and eventually citizenship through a number of visa's which include the Business Owner (Subclass 890) and the Significant Investor Stream Visa (Subclass 188). It is not a condition that you reside in Tasmania for these visa's
The complex is in a prime location in the Launceston CBD opposite the large City Park and adjoining the historic Boags Brewery and close to Aurora Stadium (AFL Football). Also, Launceston is only a 40 minute flight to Melbourne with numerous daily flights to and from Melbourne. Hobart is a 2 hour drive directly south.
Launceston is a popular tourist destination with world class golf courses (Barnbougle and Lost Farm), vineyards, and wineries and UTas University which is ranked in the top 2% of universities in the world.
It is no secret that Tasmanian Tourism is going through a strong cycle with a large increase in visitor numbers. The State has recently won a number of international awards and the tourism profile has never been better.
The whole complex is an exciting acquisition. Purchasers have a unique opportunity to buy one of the best boutique hotels in
Australia that already has significant income and profitability. IN ADDITION, they will acquire substantial commercial buildings to develop and put their own stamp on what will undoubtedly become a landmark site in Tasmania.
There are genuine reasons for the sale and today the entire complex including the business and buildings is available for $10,000,000.
Price negotiable. Vendor prepared to sell the hotel without the development building.
- Business Category: Accommodation/Tourism
- Business Sub Category: Motel