Phone: 1300 512 566
Mobile: 0433 137 927
34 Lamorna Avenue ,
Beecroft, NSW 2119
Phone: 1300 512 566
Fax: 02 9872 1464
Accommodation/Tourism for sale
2445BF - Moneymaking Freehold Backpackers with Potential Plus
1. 56 bed backpacker business in seasonal worker heaven
2. Very comfortable low-set three bedroom home for operator
3. Excellent country lifestyle on 2 hectare block of cleared land - potential plus for development
4. Presently run by single operator: heaps of potential for a couple to improve the business and slash costs
5. Excellent facilities for backpacking guests
6. Job specific computer software program with local IT support encompassing all aspects of this multi-faceted business
7. Two separate buildings of dormitories with a range of bedroom sizes
8. Seven hire cars and a bus included in sale price
This excellent Backpacking Freehold business has it all. Two good sized buildings for dormitories, totalling 56 beds. Great occupancy with backpackers from home and abroad, travelling to work in this high production fruit and vegetable growing area.
Very good facilities for guests - extra-large lounges with two big screen televisions for viewing programs and another for the gaming enthusiast. Small computer room and Wi-Fi available for all guests. Large indoor kitchen for guests with fridges and storage along with games room to keep them occupied in their downtime. Large outdoor camp kitchen/entertainment area.
This business does have it all including potential plus.
Net profit $224,236 for 2015/16
Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2445BF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Thulimbah is a town in the Southern Downs region of Queensland and is located north of Stanthorpe on the New England Highway, or via the 'Fruit Run' Granite Belt Tourist Drive.
In the heart of boutique wineries and fabulous fruit orchards and vegetable farmlands, Thulimbah, provides a range of providores offering specialty items, local produce and meals. Here you're in the thick of 'apple country' - the only place in Queensland with just the right climate and growing conditions for premium apple orchards.
The town is home to one of Australia's big things, a tourist attraction known as the Big Apple. Take leave of the New England Highway between Dalveen and Applethorpe and check out the fruit stalls along that stretch of road known as Granite Belt Drive.
The Granite Belt is beautiful country, rugged and diverse, dotted with precariously balancing prehistoric granite boulders, fertile soil, big sky panoramas, meandering creeks, gourmet produce and award winning boutique wineries. The Granite Belt is a premium food and wine destination surrounded by stunning national parks.
Property Code: 1979
- Business Category: Accommodation/Tourism
- Business Sub Category: Motel
- Zoning: Freehold backpacker