Phone: 1300 512 566
Mobile: 0412 095 340
34 Lamorna Avenue ,
Beecroft, NSW 2119
Phone: 1300 512 566
Fax: 02 9872 1464
Accommodation/Tourism for sale
2445BL - First time, Brand new 30 year Lease, Make Money with a Country Lifestyle
1. 56 bed backpacker business in high demand area for seasonal workers
2. Very comfortable seperate three bedroom home for operator
3. Excellent country lifestyle on 2 hectare block
4. Presently run by single operator - chance to cut wages for two operators
5. Excellent facilities for backpacking guests
6. Excellent computer software program encompassing all aspects of this multi-faceted business
7. Annual occupancy of 67% including low work months
8. Seven hire cars to hire to backpackers plus a Toyota Hi-Ace bus
First time offered 30 years lease, for this money making backpackers business. High demand area for seasonal workers attracting guests from home and abroad. Several rental cars and a small bus for backpacker travel supplied with the business.
Very good facilities for guests: extra-large kitchen with large fridges and storage space, huge lounges with two big screen televisions for viewing, a smaller lounge with big screen television for gaming. The hostel also provides computers and Wi-fi, and an outdoor camp kitchen. A great place to live and work and a great place for backpackers to stay. Unlimited potential with this business.
Be quick this will not last.
Net profit $125,093 for 2014/15
Contact Michael Huddlestone from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2445BL (quote when enquiring)
Location: Thulimbah Qld
Thulimbah is a town in the Southern Downs region of Queensland and is located north of Stanthorpe on the New England Highway, or via the 'Fruit Run' Granite Belt Tourist Drive.
In the heart of boutique wineries and fabulous fruit orchards and vegetable farmlands, Thulimbah, provides a range of providores offering specialty items, local produce and meals. Here you're in the thick of 'apple country' - the only place in Queensland with just the right climate and growing conditions for premium apple orchards.
The town is home to one of Australia's big things, a tourist attraction known as the Big Apple. Take leave of the New England Highway between Dalveen and Applethorpe and check out the fruit stalls along that stretch of road known as Granite Belt Drive.
The Granite Belt is beautiful country, rugged and diverse, dotted with precariously balancing prehistoric granite boulders, fertile soil, big sky panoramas, meandering creeks, gourmet produce and award winning boutique wineries. The Granite Belt is a premium food and wine destination surrounded by stunning national parks.
Property Code: 1981
- Business Category: Accommodation/Tourism
- Business Sub Category: Motel
- Floor Area: 1 sqm
- Zoning: Leasehold backpacker
- Floor Area Retail Office: 1.00