148 - 168 Clarke Street, CRESTMEAD 4132
Education/Training for sale
3 Prime Development Sites 148 - 168 Clarke Road, Crestmead Qld
Each of the 3 allotments falls within the Logan City Council area.
The 3 allotments can be purchased singularly.
Mixed use: Mixed Use Activities are a planning scheme specific definition consisting of a number of uses (please request a list of those uses).
Each of the 3 sites are located within the Mixed Use Zone, this allows for Low Impact Industry; Low Density Residential; commercial Facilities.
Lot 11 - Price: $1,600,000 + GST
- Has the Potential use for a Service Station / Food & Drink outlet.
- Lot 11, is a 6,428m2 allotment on a prime corner location at Green Road and Clarke Road Crestmead.
Lot 12 - Price: $1,600,000 + GST
- Has the Potential use as a Health Care Centre; Veterinary Service; a Car Wash; a Short Term Storage/Warehouse Facility; other as per the allowable Mixed Use Activities.
- Lot 12 is a 6,179m2 and has frontage to Clarke Road, Crestmead.
Lot 13 - Price: $1,650,000 + GST.
- Has Development Approval (DA) for a 96 place long day care childcare centre. A childcare centre will be Code assessable. Lot 13 is a 6,176 m2 site.
- The childcare centre has been allocated 2,500m2 for its single purpose the remaining 3,675m2 is being conserved as a swim school facility.
- Lot 13 has direct frontage and access to Clarke Road, Crestmead.
- The owner will consider a subdivision or realignment of the boundaries to provide a title for each of the created allotment.
- The owner will consider building the childcare centre to turn key state for a freehold buyer or a long term lease of 30 years.
- Business Category: Education/Training
- Business Sub Category: Child Care