Phone: 02 4423 4600
Mobile: 0404 210 824
Raine & Horne Nowra
78 Kinghorne Street,
NOWRA, NSW 2541
Phone: 02 4423 4600
Fax: 02 4421 2599
2/52 Owen Street, HUSKISSON 2540
Food/Hospitality for sale
Business For Sale- Vendor finance available
* BYO licensed
* Some Vendor finance available
* Prime location on Owen St Huskisson
* Restaurant located there in this position for approx 25 years
* Current owner has had Faro Bianco for over 5 years
* 6 permanent staff and 5 casual
* Sale will be walk in walk out
* Be your own boss
* Extensive inclusion list
* Restaurant currently- Dine in, takeaway or home delivery
* Current lease 5 x 5 with option exercised September 2015
* Indoor seating for 70 customers and 40+ outdoor
* Financials available upon request to qualified buyers
Here is a perfect opportunity to secure a restaurant business with a premium location on Owen St Huskisson. If you are interested but having trouble getting the finance the seller is willing to help out genuine buyers with some vendor terms. With a secure reasonable lease Faro Bianco is set up for someone to move straight in and hit the ground running and be your own boss. This established restaurant has a successful eat in, take away and delivery business while there has been a restaurant in this location for over 25 years. The oven is a traditional wood oven, there are no gas ports. There is BYO Alfresco seating space for up to 70 internal diners and 40+ external diners. The food appeals to the loyal local regular clients plus the tourists after great quality quality cuisine.
This restaurant is well equipped with good plant and equipment plus off street parking available with two public car parks within 100m. The location enjoys great street exposure to passing motor traffic on the busy and highly popular eatery precinct of Owen St.
The business will be a walk in walk out sale with some vendor finance possible subject to negotiation. The extensive inclusion list, profit and loss statements, and BAS statements are available upon request to qualified buyers.
The current owner is willing to provide training and support for any purchaser.
This proven business could be the dream opportunity you have been waiting for! For those wanting to relocate from the hustle and bustle of the metropolitan areas you could make the career change while also a sea change on the pristine waters of Jervis Bay.
- Business Category: Food/Hospitality
- Business Sub Category: Restaurant
- Floor Area: 122 sqm