Food/Hospitality for sale
Cafe - Takeaway - Lower North Shore
\nCafe - Takeaway - Lower North Shore - Agent SBX Code Number: F2360
Cafe - takeaway selling coffee, sandwiches, hot food, salads, cakes, drinks. Very good food of a high quality. Uses 13 kilos of coffee per week. Booth seating at rear of shop is very popular. Tenant must pay for water usage and its own garbage removal. Residence available may be available extra to rent upstairs. Could add pizza and hamburgers.Landlord wants a good tenant with food experience.
Could do more catering. - Could convert to a pizza shop as there is no competition in the area.
5 days. Established many years. .
Full kitchen ,coolroom , downstairs storage.
Prime street front location on main road and close to bus stop.
5 days - Monday - Friday - 7 a.m. - 3.30 p.m
New lease available negotiable - 3 x 3 - 5% annual increases - 3 month bond Vendor is the landlord wants good tenant
Coffee machine and grinder owned by coffee company. Storeroom downstairs. Priced for quick sale.
Weekly Sales $5000
Rent (ex GST) $1400
Agent SBX Code Number: F2360 - SBX Business Brokers
- Business Category: Food/Hospitality
- Business Sub Category: Takeaway Food
- Business Ownership: Freehold
- Lease Options: 2 x 5 years
- Floor Area Retail Office: 50.00
- Lease Basis Of Rent Review: CPI Annually
- Value Of Work In Progress: $1000
- Written Down Plant Equipment: 10000
- Equipment Lease Hire Purchase: 20000
- Wages Proprietors Family: $20000
- Wages Staff: $20000
- Earnings Before Interest Tax: 4% p.a.
- Debtors: $5000
- Creditors: $5000
- Business Selling Price: $70000
- Trading Hours: 5 days - Monday - Friday - 7 a.m. - 3.30 p.m
- Operating Days: 5.5
- Number Of Staff Members: 5
- Buying Group: Acme medical
- Licenses And Permits: Medical centre
- Licenses And Permits: Acme accountants
- Solicitor Details: Acme solicitors
- Name Tradmarks IP Transferable: YES
- Copy Of Menu Services: YES