Food/Hospitality for sale
Hole in the Wall – Prime Location
You don't need a lot of room to make incredible coffee; Switchboard takes this concept to its logical conclusion by serving coffee out of a storage cupboard. What this cafe lacks in space it makes up for in charm.
Located in a drafty arcade laneway in the middle of the city, this really is a hole-in-the-wall. This quaint little nook serves Supreme coffee, fresh cakes and hot cheesy toasties, always with friendly service. The coffee is rich and smooth and served in mismatched crockery with gold leaf trim that makes you feel like you're at a tea party.
To stay and sip, you may sit on a low wooden stool in the alley, or prop yourself up in the display cabinet. Alternatively, you can queue at the hatch for take-away. .
- Well established vibrant speciality coffee/ café
- Relaxed atmosphere, great food and coffee
- Excellent busy CBD location * Icon Manchester Unity Building
- Simple and easy to run food business
- Operating 5 days * short hours 7am- 4pm
- Secure lease
- Cheapest rental in Melb $19,000 p.a.
- No cooking
- Light gourmet food offering * Menu inc sandwiches, salads, & cake
- Seats 30+ plus laneway alfresco
- Vendors will train and support
Sales turnover $7,000 per week
- Business Category: Food/Hospitality
- Business Sub Category: Cafe/Coffee Shop
- Site: Manchester Unbity