For Sale $50,000
SBX Business Brokers

View phone number

SBX Business Brokers
1/564 Pacific Highway,
St Leonards, NSW 2065

Food/Hospitality for sale

NSW

For Sale $50,000

Business Details

Service - Building Maintenance - Repairs - Sydney

\nService - Building Maintenance - Repairs - Sydney - Agent SBX Code Number: GN1168

Building maintenance service looking after blocks of units, small fit outs for shops plus residential. - Work carried out includes painting, tiling, carpentry and general handyman work.- All plumbing and electrical work is contracted out. - Regular clients account for 85% of the work and the remaining 15% is new work. Vendor will offer part finance.

Potential
Great potential for a younger person to capitalise and grow the business. - Current owner is not taking on any new work which is always available.

Features
Regular clients. Established 25 years.

Premises
Homebased

Location
Sydney wide

Trading Hours
Hours to suit

Employees
1 owner + 1 fulltimer + contractors.

Comments
The sale price includes a Kia KClick to call truck with one year warranty and a Mitsu 2004 4*4 twin cab - both vehicles with 12 months registration. - Also includes a comprehensive range of power, battery and hand tools.

Figures
Weekly Sales $5200
Rent (ex GST) $0
Wages $1000
Profit $2500

Agent SBX Code Number: GN1168 - SBX Business Brokers

Summary »

  • Business Category: Food/Hospitality
  • Business Sub Category: Takeaway Food
  • Business Lease: $26,000.00
  • Attached Dwelling: YES
  • Copy Of Title: 1
  • Expenses: $10000
  • Earnings Before Interest Tax: $1100000
  • Business Selling Price: $300000
  • Business Property Price: $300000
  • Property Selling Price: 300000
  • Trading Hours: 9am-5pm mon-fri.
  • Franchise Agreement Fees: NO
 1 of 1 photos 

Enquire

SBX Business Brokers
1/564 Pacific Highway,
St Leonards, NSW 2065

Phone: 02 9439 4403
Fax: 02 9439 5944

SBX Business Brokers
Phone: 02 9439 4403

Enquire about this business:

I would like to:

Tools