Food/Hospitality for sale
Housed in a gorgeous, unique, red-brick building, this business that operates in the New England region of NSW, has been quietly carving out a reputation for modern Australian food, and unwavering support for local produce and wines since opening in 2008. The business features:
- A warm and sophisticated ambiance.
- A menu that is fresh and changes seasonally.
- A cute, shady courtyard is a popular spot for a coffee or light lunch.
- Indoors the stylish dining room has modern chandeliers hanging from the ceiling and works by local artists on the walls.
- In the Sydney Morning Herald "Good Food Guide " 4 years running and has featured in "Sydney Weekender".
- Voted number 1 restaurant / cafe on "Trip Advisor " for the New England Region .
This business definitely qualifies as a sophisticated offering, that boasts some of the best that the New England region of NSW has to offer.
Broker: Stuart McLachlan
To complete an online confidentiality agreement visit this business at: http://www.linkbusiness.com.au/11273
THE PURCHASER TO MAKE HIS/HER OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF
- Business Category: Food/Hospitality
- Business Sub Category: Restaurant