Food/Hospitality for sale
Newsagency - Groceries - South West
\nNewsagency - Groceries - South West - Agent SBX Code Number: SV1017
Newsagency - convenience store selling lotteries, stationery, newspapers, magazines, groceries, cold and soft drinks, pies and coffee, etc. - It also provides the service of Western Union money transfer. - CCTV and alarm system installed.
Good opportunity to grow the business more.
Established 40 years. - Regular customers.
This business has an area of 50 sq. mts.
Situated on busy main road amongst local shops.
7 days - Mon. - Fri. - 7 a.m. - 6 p.m. - Sat. - 7 a.m. - 5 p.m. - Sun. -7 a.m. - 3 p.m.
New 3 + 3 year lease commenced Feb. 2014 - Expires Feb. 2017 - . Bank guarantee $1668 (1month). - C.P.I. increases.
1 owner + 1 casual
Full agent of newspaper deliveries with 13 sub-agents. - Has sold $237,887 of NSW Lotteries in the last 3 quarters.-Weekly takings includes the sale of lotteries. -
Weekly Sales $10500
Rent (ex GST) $350
Agent SBX Code Number: SV1017 - SBX Business Brokers
- Business Category: Food/Hospitality
- Business Sub Category: Takeaway Food
- Business Lease: $26,000.00
- Attached Dwelling: YES
- Copy Of Title: 1
- Expenses: $10000
- Earnings Before Interest Tax: $1100000
- Business Selling Price: $300000
- Business Property Price: $300000
- Property Selling Price: 300000
- Trading Hours: 9am-5pm mon-fri.
- Franchise Agreement Fees: NO