Food/Hospitality for sale
Newsagency -Takeaway - South West
\nNewsagency -Takeaway - South West - Agent SBX Code Number: Q1259F
Newsagency selling, magazines, newspapers, cards, cigarettes, bus tickets, sweets, drinks, groceries, ice cream, chips, bread, muffins, milk, mobile cards. bus tickets. Has Western Union money transfer facility. - Established for over 40 years with the current owner running it for the last 13 years.
Genuine opportunity to introduce the sale of lotto tickets. Extend the variety of frozen groceries offered for sale. Also offer much more variety of groceries. Suit couple. Could sell coffee.
Premium position. - No deliveries. - Very well established. - Fantastic potential.
The business has an area of 85 sq.mts.
Excellent position on train station with very heavy volume of passing foot traffic.
Mon. - Fri. - 5.30 a.m - 5.00 p.m - Sat. - 7 a.m. - 1 p.m. -Sun. - 7 a.m - 1 p.m.
Vendor currently obtaining a brand new lease from railway.
1 owner plus 1 casual
Directly at entrance to railway station.
Weekly Sales $8000
Rent (ex GST) $588
Agent SBX Code Number: Q1259F - SBX Business Brokers
- Business Category: Food/Hospitality
- Business Sub Category: Takeaway Food
- Business Lease: $26,000.00
- Attached Dwelling: YES
- Copy Of Title: 1
- Expenses: $10000
- Earnings Before Interest Tax: $1100000
- Business Selling Price: $300000
- Business Property Price: $300000
- Property Selling Price: 300000
- Trading Hours: 9am-5pm mon-fri.
- Franchise Agreement Fees: NO