Collins Street, MELBOURNE 3000
Food/Hospitality for sale
Convenience Store / Business for Sale Collins Street, Melbourne CBD
Easy to Run Business “Ideal for Business Migration”.
This High Profile Convenience Store Located in the heart of Melbourne City. The owner has invested $177,200 for the shop setup, design and equipment. The system and procedures are in place take this business to the next level.
• Top Location bringing loyal and regular customer
• Easy to run business.
• All the system and procedures are in place take this business to next level.
• Great Potential to run as newsagency and Tatts Lotto. (Subject to landlord and council approval).
• The shop has permission to use as Newsagency 357, selling newspapers, magazines, stationary, travel cards, pre-packaged dry foods, cold drinks, cigarettes, flowers and dry cleaning service.
• The vendor has invested $177,200 on shop design and equipment.
• Gross annual Income $305,779 (for the Financial year ended June 2015
• Weekly Rent approx. $1167 plus GST
• Lease total 8 years (5 years commenced in 2013 plus option for 5 years).
• Security Deposit presently approx. $22,000
• Lettable area of premises approx.50sqm.
• Trading hours Monday to Friday 8:00am to 6:00pm. Enjoy weekend and public holidays with your family and friends.
For details: please click and download confidentiality form http://www.businessbrokersvictoria.com.au/documents-library/ sign and return.
Feel free to contact:
Sajjad Haider – Business Broker
E-mail: Click to email
The photo / image(s) used are for illustration purpose. The actual business / property and products image (s) may be totally different to the pictures on website(s). Please note that vendor or vendor’s agent will not be held responsible for any error or incorrect descriptions whatsoever that appears on the advertisement. The purchaser / interested buyers / Lessee must do their own research and verify the details with selling agent or Vendor in writing before making any decision. Business Brokers Victoria, its Officers or its associated entities shall not have any liability in contract, tort or otherwise to any other person or company in respect of any loss or damage (including without limitation direct or consequential loss, financial loss or loss of other contract) arising out of the provision of advice or of any inaccuracy or error or omission from any part of information supplied by Business Brokers Victoria, its Officers or its associated entities. Information contained or referred to on www.businessbrokersvictoria.com.au should not be regarded as rendering detailed consideration of relevant Legislation, Corporations Law, etc. unnecessary. Business Brokers Victoria, its Officers or its associated entities are not engaged in the provision of Legal Services or Taxation Advice and any information is given on the basis that if such advice is required, the services of a competent professional person should be sought by the reader before any action is taken.
- Business Category: Food/Hospitality
- Business Sub Category: Convenience Store