Phone: 07 5479 5588
Mobile: 0408 607 344
Phone: 07 5479 5588
Mobile: 0000 000 000
P.O Box 5007,
MAROOCHYDORE, QLD 4558
Phone: 07 5479 5588
Fax: 07 5479 1222
NOOSA HEADS 4567
Food/Hospitality for sale
Classic Restaurant and Takeaway
For over 20 years, locals and regular visitors to the coast have enjoyed this superb family restaurant as their favourite place to dine out or pick up takeaway.
• Renowned for serving fresh, high quality, sought after food at a reasonable price!
• Multiple income streams = Sit down Meals & Food delivery & Pickup Takeaways
• Good lease terms, outstanding location with loads of foot traffic
• Easy to run – suit those with lifestyle and family commitments – experienced staff in place
• Loyal customer base of locals, visitors and tourists
• Excellent reputation for providing value for money
• All the equipment is in excellent working order!
• A cash flow business from day one!
• Great shop fit-out and plant & equipment, with no money to spend
• All the hard work is done - new owners don’t need to change anything, just follow the same winning formula for continued success!
• Numerous avenues for growth here
• Two working owners would do extremely well here
Specialising in delicious freshly made Pizza, Pasta and Ribs it’s extremely popular and renowned as the ‘best value’ restaurant in the area, with a strong local following all year round.
Operating from a great location within metres of the majestic Noosa River, this solid business has survived the GFC, excess periods of inclement weather during peak seasons, and a high Australian dollar, due to its ability to provide exceptional value for money and its stable client base of locals, visitors and tourists. Open for dinner seven days a week, the Restaurant has an outstanding yet simple menu for both ‘takeaway meals’ which includes special takeaway packs of pizza and pasta. And ‘dine-in meals ‘with a large range of fresh pasta dishes including ravioli, ricotta, beef lasagne, and traditional, gourmet, seafood and bush tucker pizzas, breads, salads, ribs, chicken wings, deserts and much more. The restaurant also has another string in its bow, with a strong representation with several meal ‘local food delivery’ operations, who deliver meals directly to locals, and visitors staying in nearby resort accommodation.
Cash flow positive from day one, this business satisfies customer ‘demand for value’ with ease. The extremely competitive priced menu of this business does not compromise on food quality or service, and therefore more than ever, it appeals to those of all ages including families, individuals, couples, and retirees alike. Consequently, the business enjoys a strong repeat customer base of locals who live and/or work in the area, along with tourists visiting the dining precinct.
New owners don’t have to be chefs, the food is easy to prepare and the business relatively easy to run. The restaurant clean and well presented, with seating inside and out in a relaxed alfresco atmosphere. Customers really enjoy the consistency of ‘the menu’ and the ‘dining experience’ which entices them the return time and time again. The plant and equipment is in excellent working order and the business has that proven formula for success. For new owners this business offers some training, all the proven winning formulas/fantastic recipes, plus a procedures manual.
The current owners enjoy the lifestyle benefits of owing and working in such a great little business. With experienced staff in place who can perform all necessary functions to operate the business, it’s perfect for a new owner or working couple who wish to reap the benefits of a well-established, easy to run, restaurant and takeaway on the Sunshine Coast.
A well-established business at an entry level asking price!!! New owners who enjoy cooking and dealing with people, can find themselves in the middle of a fantastic opportunity here. Book your inspection of this business today without delay!
- Business Category: Food/Hospitality
- Business Sub Category: Restaurant