Phone: 0414 597 327
Mobile: 0414 597 327
G Hunter & Associates
Suite 1 77 Hay Street ,
Subiaco, WA 6008
Phone: 0414 597 327
Fax: 08 9381 8814
General for sale
Retail/ Services - Scrapbook Business
LONG ESTABLISHED SCRAP-BOOKING,
GREAT BUSINESS EARNING LADY OWNER IN EXCESS $90,000 PER ANNUM ADJUSTED
WELL LOCATED IN PURPOSE BUILT PREMISES
BEST EQUIPPED IN WESTERN AUSTRALIA
This successful and profitable business is the envy of others in the industry. Over the past twelve (12) years, the owner has developed the business to the level of success that it is today. All the hard work and foundation has been carried out to position the business for future growth.
Renowned for, carrying one of the most diverse and extensive range of supplies including paper craft, scrap-booking, wedding invitation products and with helpful friendly staff.
- Turnover- consistent strong contributions
- Gross profit contribution level in excess 70%
- Spacious area for crafting classes
- Comprehensive website
- Diverse range of stock, carrying major brands - Superstore
- Excellent premises with a square meter rental rate of $102 per annum
- Strong database
- Premises with refrigerated air-conditioning which assist stock longevity.
- Loyal dedicated and trained staff to remain
- Strong supplier arrangement built over many years.
- Fun and rewarding business to own and operate
- Custom built fit-out
- Owner willing to assist buyer with comprehensive handover to facilitate smooth transition to continue existing marketing/growth plan.
Add Saturday trading could produce between $2500-3,000 additional sales volume per week!
Business has been operating many years successfully, with growth of the internet in recent years and opportunity to incorporate a shopping cart to website would be a benefit to generate further sales growth.
Digital printing of wedding invitations is also an area the owner has identified as part of the business future direction.
The business has not traded on Saturdays which would be a very strong trading day as is with many businesses; this has been due to the owner's personal choice.
With bank interest rates being at record low levels, this business presents at a time when financing costs will unlikely be cheaper in the short term.
This is an excellent opportunity to invest in a business that has stood the test of time and has a plan that can be continued by new owner to assist with future maintainable earnings. The current owner is very willing to assist with a continual role as a teacher as required. These businesses are strongly held by most owners for a long period of time due to the nature of the business/client relationship and repeat sales produced. Inspection is a must!
- Business Category: General