Accord Business Brokers
Unit 3, 22 Fallon Street,
Caulfield, VIC 3162
Phone: 03 9569 2883
Fax: 03 8677 0868
Services for sale
Speaker Organisation for Businesses, Entertainment and Sport ID Number: 835
Business Description BARGAIN ASKING $165,000 PROFIT $110,000
This is a sales based B2B business. The ability to develop new and on-going client relationships is important.
The franchisor provides:
- All key marketing and marketing material including website and brochures
- Coordination of trade shows and talent showcases
- Sales leads
- Complete automated proposal system
- Administration support
- Accounts support
- IT support
- On-going training and support
- Monthly sales tele-conferences
- Monthly Speaker webinars
- Annual National conference
• Ideally a strong sales background with a good understanding of sales fundamentals
• Ability to engage and develop relationships with clients
• Basic computing skills
• Great listening skills!
• Ability to network
ICMI has a proud 30 year history. Over this time, ICMI has grown to be the most highly regarded Speakers Bureau in Australia (and the largest in South East Asia).
When you make contact with ICMI you can be assured that you are dealing with an owner. ICMIcurrently have 17 owner operated offices throughout Australia and an office in Auckland NZ. 2015 promises to be an exciting year with a number of new marketing initiatives.
ICMI have twice won recently the mice.net (industry leading magazine) Peoples Choice award (2010 and 2012) for Best Product and Service Company in the meetings and events industry. This award is voted by the industry.
About the Opportunity
1. What is a Speakers Bureau?
A Speakers Bureau is a company which operates to facilitate speakers for clients requiring after-dinner speakers, motivational speakers, emcee's, cabaret acts, comedians, music acts, conference facilitators and keynote speakers.
2. Why an ICMI franchise?
1. You only send 12 invoices per year to the ICMI franchisor who collect all payments on your behalf. Your invoice is paid in full on the 8th of every month by direct debit into your nominated account. Invoices are paid regardless if the ICMI franchisor has been paid by your client.
2. ICMI has one of the strongest brand's in the industry. It also has a great industry reputation amongst both the talent and client's.
3. Because ICMI is a national network, this gives you considerable leverage over your competitors.
4. ICMI has a fully tailored CRM system created to meet ICMI franchisee needs.
5. January 2013 saw the creation of a management committee which will provide guidance and strategic direction to the franchisor.
6. ICMI provide full administrative, marketing and accounting support.
7. ICMI has the most comprehensive website in Australia and is considered to be one of the best in the World.
8. You will be part of fantastic network of other franchisees who are all supportive of each other.
9. Finally you get to talk with only a daily basis to some of the most amazing and talented people in Australia!
10. The franchise can work from a home office with very little overheads which means the vast majority of commission generated can be taken as personal income.
11. The founder is still the current CEO and has a wealth of knowledege and experience
- Business Category: Services
- Business Sub Category: General
- Turnover: 700,000