TEAVINE HOUSE - Gourmet Cafe, Function Centre & Residence
DJ Stringer is proud to offer this exclusive freehold property, including vibrant business operation and personal residence, set on almost (3) acres of lush rolling lawns at the foot hills of Tallebudgera Valley.
Teavine House is a French Provincial themed gourmet tea house & an exclusive private function destination, which was officially established in 2011 after being completely remodelled to the finest detail.
THE TEA HOUSE  :
- Architecturally designed with roaring cathedral ceilings & balcony
- Seating capacity of 50 guests (inside & alfresco)
- Impeccable fully fitted Commercial kitchen with cool room & gas cooking (full inventory provided)
- Full bathroom & laundry facilities are also provided
EVENTS & FUNCTIONS :
Besides the Tea House there are (3) distinctive areas to hold private functions & or ceremonies, separately or as a combined large event.
- The Patio, is a covered pavilion that can accommodate (20) guests seated, to enjoy standing canapes & or a dance area.
- The French Style Courtyard, this beautiful themed garden pavilion offers seating for (20) guests, as well many more for stand up canape's & is popular for wedding ceremonies & romantic events.
- The Meadow Pavilion, is set on the rolling lawns, away from the main Tea House & can seat up to (45) guests / ideal for bridal shower, hens days & kids parties wanting a safe & large area to play.
There is also lavish office & wedding hire room which is perfect to plan & run your special day or event as well as hire fine gowns.
THE GUEST HOUSE :
- Privately nestled at the foot of the hill this quaint guest house with claw bath & covered veranda, is the perfect abode for those who have just tied the knot, B & B, or accommodation for any special guest.
THE GIFT SHOP :
- A colourful gift shop offering hand chosen accessories, jewellery, clothing & gift ware.
YOUR RESIDENCE :
For your convenience & personal relaxation, you will immerse yourself into your own private (2) bedroom residence, that could be extended to (3) bedrooms if you opted to use the adjoining gift shop space.
This impeccable home with superb pool & entertaining area, has been modernised throughout & provides division from your business operation.
Parking is aplenty accommodating up to 40+ cars.
BUSINESS OPERATION :
Teavine House business is a lifestyle family run operation, only trading at 40% of its capacity being just Thursday to Sunday 9am -5pm.
Therefore there is significant upside to extend trade as Council has approved Tuesday to Sunday 7am-10pm.
In addition, Alcoholic drinks are BYO which also provides further opportunity to apply for a full meals Liquor License.
Financials provided upon request.
- Rates $7025 PA
- Water $2245 PA (approximate)
- Land size 1.11ha / 11,100m2/ 2.74 acres
- Services, mains water & enviro septic
Teavine House is proudly positioned, with high visibility, on Tallebudgera Creek Rd which is the main gateway to Tallebudgera Valley.
As you near the property you will be certain to see the new sporting fields which are being constructed ready for the 2018 Commonwealth Games.
You will enjoy local & major shopping being within (7) minutes to Burleigh Heads, (10) minutes to Palm Beach & (20) minutes to Gold Coast Airport & Surfers Paradise.
Local schools are also close by with a bus service operating this area.
AGENTS COMMENTS :
A truly enchanting property & thriving business operation that is sure to attract a wide scope of buyer interest for varying uses.
Whether you wish to retain its current focus or shift into professional & or corporate use, all this and more will be realised by those with vision.
The property is being sold ' walk in walk out ' ( as a going concern ) including all business furnishings and full operating inventory / gift shop items are at stock value if required.
All viewings are strictly by appointment & discretion is assured.
- Last Updated January 2017
- Business Category Accommodation/Tourism, Food/Hospitality
- Business Sub Category Function Centre, Cafe/Coffee Shop
- Building Area 710 sqm
- Land Area 11100 sqm
- Other Parking 40
- Total Parking Spaces 40
76 Griffith Street,
COOLANGATTA, QLD 4225