Accommodation/Tourism for sale
988CPF - 17.6% ROI Money Earner in Central QLD
Solid Return on this Inland Central Queensland Tourist Park. 17.6% return on asking.
Located 30 minutes west of Emerald and set on 1.8 acres of Freehold Land, this Tourist Park includes 40 powered sites, 2 cabins, amenities, camp kitchen, a fully staffed general store and a 2 bedroom owner's/manager's residence.
During the winter months the Park is buzzing with tourists whilst the General Store provides a constant income during the quieter summer months as it extremely popular with locals. The General Store is well staffed ensuring one's time is not consumed solely by the operation of a multi-purpose General Store.
The business offers a prospective purchaser an excellent return in the current market at an affordable price entry level. This business is well recommended and an inspection will not disappoint.
* Tourist letting of the 40 services caravan sites
* Tourist letting of the three (2) cabins
* Sales of unleaded, premium and diesel fuel
* Sale of fossicking licences
* Coin operated washing machines and dryers
* General shop sales including ice, gas, groceries, ice creams, soft drinks, confectionary, small goods, newspapers and magazines, pharmacy lines, motor oils and accessories, video hire, takeaway food, cigarettes, slushies, and gems and jewellery.
The caravan park is exceptionally well suited to a purchaser looking for an investment income (if operated under management) or an owner/operator. The Park generates a substantial turnover of approx. $2M and net profit of $211,000 that may be run under management (if run under management FY17 net income would be in the range of $130,000 - $211,000 less approx. $80,000 for a management couple) allowing you to do other things whilst deriving an additional income source / or lifestyle opportunity. Detailed financial figures are available upon request.
The Park may be developed with additional cabins, to replace existing sites, to cater for accommodation demand in the area and better service the business that comes to the area.
This business is extremely well staffed and offers a prospective purchaser an excellent return in the current market at an affordable price!
Net Profit $211,280 for 2016/17
Contact Michael Philpott and Mark English from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 988CPF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 2407
- Business Category: Accommodation/Tourism
- Business Sub Category: Caravan Park