Accommodation/Tourism for sale
424CPF - Lakefront Park with Redevelopment Potential
* Situated on the beautiful Tuggerah Lakes
* Tourist accommodation with breathtaking views
* Located 1.5 hours North of Sydney
* Easy walking distance to shops, restaurants, clubs and public transport
* The park offers a variety of self-contained and self-catering villas and cabins
* A jetty, bike/walking track, boat hire and children's playground across the road
* An ideal place for a quick getaway or a family holiday
* The property is partyly zoned B2/5 storey and has great potential as a redevelopment site
* 4,855 m2 of land and the option of purchasing adjoining blocks
* Plenty of possibilities
Situated on the beautiful Tuggerah Lakes, this Park provides tourist accommodation with breathtaking views and a convenient location. The property is located 1.5 hours North of Sydney and within easy walking distance to shops, restaurants, clubs and public transport.
The park offers a variety of self-contained and self-catering villas and cabins. With balcony views overlooking the lake, and a Jetty, bike/walking track, boat hire and children's playground across the road, there is plenty on offer for guests.
This is an ideal place for a quick getaway or a family holiday. However, what makes this worth a second look is its potential as a redevelopment site with partly zoned B2 / 5 storey. With 4,855 m2 of land and the option of purchasing adjoining blocks there are plenty of possibilities.
Turnover $564,117 for 2015/16
Contact Warren Sweetman from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 424CPF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Long Jetty is a suburb of the Central Coast region of NSW, located on a peninsula between Tuggerah Lake and the Pacific Ocean south of The Entrance. As a tourist destination, The Entrance is a huge success, gauged by the tens of thousands of people who flock there annually to take holidays or a weekend stopover. Its close proximity to both Sydney and Newcastle adds lustre to the town with excellent freeway conditions making it only a one-hour drive from either city.
The town has enjoyed a $15m makeover creating a cosmopolitan atmosphere which is a major factor in the resurgence of tourists visiting one of the Central Coast's most popular playgrounds. The Entrance now has many added features including a string of wonderful alfresco cafes, flaunting superb water views, soft sea breezes and a much sought after temperate climate.
The Entrance has a great supply of shops suited for the tourists and visitors as well as the locals. The main street The Entrance Rd, which runs directly from Memorial Park, has many shops, cafes and restaurants which will provide you with quality products or just an outlet for browsing. Individuals that are staying on vacation will find many grocery stores including the Lakeside Shopping Centre, where you will be able to stock up on all your supplies.
Property Code: 2545
- Business Category: Accommodation/Tourism
- Business Sub Category: Caravan Park