Adelaide is not only called Australia’s most affordable city, but its greenest city too. With plenty of lush, greenery throughout, the city of 1.3 million has much to offer any prospective business owner. Contributing to 65% of Australian wine exports, Adelaide’s surrounding wineries contribute to a visitor economy worth $6.2 billion and climbing. The time is ripe to explore business opportunities in this diverse economy. View businesses for sale in Adelaide, ranging across advertising and marketing, wine, and hotels to name a few, and contact an accredited business broker for more information with businessesVIEW.com.au.
Commercial Safety Assurance (CSA) is offering a limited opportunity to own your own Workplace Health & Safety business, supported by one of Australiaâs leading workplace safety compliance companies....
At a Glance:
- Trading 7 days per week
- High profile, main road location
- 21 minutes north-east of Adelaide
- Established since July 2019
- Vendor selling due to interstate business interests
Established in 1989, P&K Pets has been providing nothing but the highest quality pet products and services to South Australians since day one. This pet shop stocks an array of essential pet products...
At a glance:
- Trading 5 days per week for breakfast & lunch and 3 nights for dinner
- Licensed for 60
- Alfresco dining along with private areas perfect for a small function
- Approximately 5km west...
At a Glance:
- Located in the heart of the Adelaide CBD
- Popular franchised cafe
- Trading since April 2014
- Operates 7 days per week
- Selling approx. 40kg of coffee weekly
Two simple foundations...