When people think of South Australia, they invariably think of wine. The state is the largest contributor to the national wine industry and as such, there are a myriad of business opportunities within this sector and affiliated industries, like accommodation and hospitality. Beyond this the health industry is the largest employer in SA, followed by retail, manufacturing, education and construction. View businesses for sale in South Australia details below and contact the listing agent for more information with businessesVIEW.com.au.
1 - 20 of 396 Businesses for Sale in South Australia
This is YOUR opportunity to enter the $50 billion-dollar corporate marketing industry. Fully Promoted are seeking business-minded people or entrepreneurs with a desire to succeed. Fully Promoted will...
Commercial Safety Assurance (CSA) is offering a limited opportunity to own your own Workplace Health & Safety business, supported by one of Australiaâs leading workplace safety compliance companies....
Murray Bridge Marketplace, located 1 hour east of the Adelaide CBD is the major shopping destination of the region and includes Big W, Woolworths Supermarket, three mini major stores - Priceline, The...
At a Glance:
- Trading 7 days per week
- High profile, main road location
- 21 minutes north-east of Adelaide
- Established since July 2019
- Vendor selling due to interstate business interests
At a Glance:
- General store also functioning as the local supermarket
- Licensed post office & Bank Agency
- Holds a Retail Liquor Merchant (bottle shop) licence
- Received a Government Grant which...