While tourism in Victoria contributes $22 billion to the state’s economy each year, there are plenty of business opportunities across all industries and markets, including in services, health, IT, and retail. Smaller than most other states, rural businesses are never far from major population centres, and as such enjoy the benefits of a customer base that ranges from those living both outside and within Victoria’s major cities. View the latest businesses for sale in Victoria below and contact the listing agent for more information with businessesVIEW.com.au.
- Beautiful lovingly restored homestead style house with stunning courtyard
- Taking $17,000 per week with good rent and a secure lease in place
- This business was first trading over 120 years ago....
Listing no. #12477078
* Located close to Camberwell
* Excellent main road position
* Taking $7,500p/w
* Low rent
* 50 seating capacity
* Commercial kitchen & coolroom
* Full liquor licensed
* With 2...