While tourism in Victoria contributes $22 billion to the state’s economy each year, there are plenty of business opportunities across all industries and markets, including in services, health, IT, and retail. Smaller than most other states, rural businesses are never far from major population centres, and as such enjoy the benefits of a customer base that ranges from those living both outside and within Victoria’s major cities. View the latest businesses for sale in Victoria below and contact the listing agent for more information with businessesVIEW.com.au.
381 - 400 of 13251 Businesses for Sale in Victoria
Listing no. #12047952
* Nice set up
* Taking $9,500p/w
* No rent; no bill; no worry
* Commercial kitchen & coolroom
* Very easy to run
* Massive profit
* Suitable for first time investor
* Price $118...
This is a rare opportunity for an astute investor to purchase a 50% share in the business of Asian Food Importer and Wholesaler Business. This well-established business has been operating for over 17...
* Voted as the best wine shop in Melbourne by Broadsheet
* Easy to manage business with no cooking
* Very popular wine bar/bottle shop/cafe
* Turnover $21,000 plus
* Net profit $4000 per week
* Rent $...
* Impressive return on investment
* Staff: 6 full time, 5 casual.
* Takings: $210,000 per month on average
* Around $10,000 net profit per week
* Cheap rent: $7000 Plus GST Plus O/G
* Size: 560sqm