Grasshopper Soccer Franchise Opportunity
Australia and New Zealands # 1 non-competitive soccer provider for kids aged 2 - 12.
At Grasshopper Soccer they have a passion for soccer, kids, fun and sport. They are Australia's largest network of non-competitive soccer and are always interested in talking to like-minded people who have a passion for sport. Grasshopper soccer are looking for applicants who have the view that helping change children’s life’s one kick at a time can be both fun and financially rewarding. Their awesome brand has experienced phenomenal growth due to their proven business model, internal systems, training and processes.
• Comprehensive franchisee training & business start up
• Ongoing Head Office support
• Access to systems, database, CRM, manuals & online ordering system
• Flexible working hours
• Be your own boss
• Lock away exclusivity in your own area
• Earn a full time income on part time hours
• Proven successful business model
• Fully branded Grasshopper Soccer merchandise & equipment
• Involvement in the community
• Enabling children to be active in a fun environment enabling them to build skills, confidence & coordination.
Potential franchisees need not have previous soccer experience or technical expertise however must be driven and passionate about what they do and want to earn a fantastic income doing something they love.
Contact the agent Marcus Douglas for available packages and information kit. Youtube video link attached to this page.
- Last Updated June 2017
- Business Category Education/Training
- Business Sub Category General
49 Cameron St,
Launceston, TAS 7250