Food/Hospitality for sale
Quattro Formaggi Deli – Warringah Mall
The opportunity exists to realise the potential of this established licensed café delicatessen:
1. By increasing trading hours to open for evening trade.
2. DA approved for a restaurant.
3. To enlarge the scope of its liquor license by catering to its existing clients, with a range of imported wines and spirits by establishing a boutique wine and spirits section.
The groundwork has already been created by the present owner with an architecturally designed fit out of the approx. 270sqm premises that cost $700,000 when opened in 2007 and were refurbished in 2012.
The premises are spacious and air conditioned and include a cool room, large storage area and outdoor seating. The grocery section is expansive and stocked with a range of local and imported small goods. The deli has large refrigerated state of the art display cases, which showcase a large and varied assortment of meats, hams, salamis and cheeses. The café has a seating capacity of 35 inside & alfresco 12, caters for all day breakfast & lunch with an Italian cuisine & serves approximately 30kg of coffee per week.
Being located on one of the main entrances in to Warringah Mall and within 100m of 2 major medical centres, the location is terrific and gets great exposure. It has its own car park on the doorstep so is convenient for evening trade.
Tucked into its own little precinct, this business is waiting' to explode' with the right operator who has the marketing, merchandising and entrepreneurial skills to see the vision.
- Business Category: Food/Hospitality
- Business Sub Category: Deli
- Floor Area: 2508 sqm
- Business Lease: $160,000.00
- Turnover: 1450000
- Current Rent: $160000 per year (inc GST)
- Number Of Staff Members: 12