Food/Hospitality for sale
Takeaway - Sandwich - Salad - Lower North Shore
\nTakeaway - Sandwich - Salad - Lower North Shore - Agent SBX Code Number: Q1078
Takeaway selling sandwiches, wraps, focaccia, salads, muffins, croissants, fruit and cheese platters, cold meat platters, antipasto. - 24 seats outside.
Huge potential to sell coffee as currently not sold. Could open on weekends. As each shop in this precinct is owned by a different landlord you can sell any type of food you wish.
Quality food at reasonable prices. Regular clients. Extremely busy lunchtime location.
This business has an area of 34 sq. mts. inside and 22 sq. mts. outside.
Situated in popular courtyard with own tables and chairs.
5 days - Mon. - Fri. 7a.m.- 4 p.m. (Closed Saturday and Sunday)
4 year lease commenced in January, 2014 with a 5 year option to extend. 3 percent annual rent
1 owner fulltime - 2 casuals 4 hours a day each - 1 fulltime
Weekly Sales $9000
Rent (ex GST) $1100
Agent SBX Code Number: Q1078 - SBX Business Brokers
- Business Category: Food/Hospitality
- Business Sub Category: Takeaway Food
- Business Lease: $26,000.00
- Business Ownership: Freehold
- Lease Options: 2 x 5 years
- Floor Area Retail Office: 50.00
- Attached Dwelling: YES
- Copy Of Title: 1
- Lease Basis Of Rent Review: CPI Annually
- Value Of Work In Progress: $1000
- Written Down Plant Equipment: 10000
- Equipment Lease Hire Purchase: 20000
- Wages Proprietors Family: $20000
- Wages Staff: $20000
- Expenses: $10000
- Earnings Before Interest Tax: $1100000
- Earnings Before Interest Tax: 4% p.a.
- Debtors: $5000
- Creditors: $5000
- Business Selling Price: $300000
- Business Property Price: $300000
- Property Selling Price: 300000
- Trading Hours: 9am-5pm mon-fri.
- Operating Days: 5.5
- Number Of Staff Members: 5
- Buying Group: Acme medical
- Franchise Agreement Fees: NO
- Licenses And Permits: Medical centre
- Licenses And Permits: Acme accountants
- Solicitor Details: Acme solicitors
- Name Tradmarks IP Transferable: YES
- Copy Of Menu Services: YES