Convenience Store - Liquor - Sub Newsagency - General Store - Victoria South
\nConvenience Store - Liquor - Sub Newsagency - General Store - Victoria South - Agent SBX Code Number: GVM1005
General store which is licensed to sell liquor & also acts as a sub-newsagency with an ATM, a takeaway food outlet, and the business acts as the local school tuck shop supplying lunches 5 day a week.
Excellent investment for a husband and wife or a family. - Potential to add other lines. - A new energetic owner operator could easily add more to increase sales.
Very well established business. - No competition. - Only store in the area. -Cheap rent. - Long lease.
Older style building with an area of 120 sq mts.
Well located in a semi rural town south of Melbourne near local school.
7 days - Mon. - Fri. - 7 a.m. - 6.30 p.m. - Sat. - 8 a.m. - 6.30 p.m. - Sun. - 8 a.m - 6 p.m
6 + 6 year lease (commenced December 2008)
2 owners (husband and wife) + 2 casuals
Weekly Sales $12990
Rent (ex GST) $240
Agent SBX Code Number: GVM1005 - SBX Business Brokers
- Last Updated February 2015
- Business Category Food/Hospitality
- Business Sub Category Alcohol/Liquor
- Business Lease $26,000.00
- Attached Dwelling YES
- Copy Of Title 1
- Expenses $10000
- Earnings Before Interest Tax $1100000
- Business Selling Price $300000
- Business Property Price $300000
- Property Selling Price 300000
- Trading Hours 9am-5pm mon-fri.
- Franchise Agreement Fees NO
Suite 1, Level 2, 2 - 4 Pacific Highway,
St Leonards, NSW 2065