Convenience Store - Supermarket - Western Suburbs
\n\nConvenience Store - Supermarket - Western Suburbs - Agent SBX Code Number: SW1014
Large convenience store selling Asian based goods to the Nepalese / Indian community in the area. - Sells variety of sauces, spices, rice, drinks, snacks, cigarettes and can recharge Opal.
Could open longer hours - Could add better product mix.
Opposite to train station.
Large and neat premises with an area of 120 sq. mts.
Situated in Western Sydney opposite busy train station.
7 days - Mon. - Sun. - 10 a.m. - 9 p.m.
5 + 5 year lease at $5000 ex g.s.t. per month rent. - 3 month security bond - 4% C.P.I. increases - Vendor is landlord so lease to suit.
1 owner + 1 casual
Weekly Sales $12000
Rent (ex GST) $1153
Agent SBX Code Number: SW1014 - SBX Business Brokers
- Last Updated December 2014
- Business Category Food/Hospitality
- Business Sub Category Convenience Store
- Business Lease $26,000.00
- Attached Dwelling YES
- Copy Of Title 1
- Expenses $10000
- Earnings Before Interest Tax $1100000
- Business Selling Price $300000
- Business Property Price $300000
- Property Selling Price 300000
- Trading Hours 9am-5pm mon-fri.
- Franchise Agreement Fees NO
Suite 1, Level 2, 2 - 4 Pacific Highway,
St Leonards, NSW 2065