RENOWNED AWARD-WINNING DANDELION
For those lucky enough to call Dandelion their local favourite, or those even luckier to secure a reservation, it’s any wonder that this popular chef hatted Restaurant continuously earns so many awards.
Showcasing Vietnamese cuisine, this great little local is renowned for their informal versatility and hawker-style wrap and roll bar. With well known staples such as pho, rice paper rolls, an inventive contemporary menu and a refined wine list, Dandelion takes Vietnamese cuisine another level.
Dandelion’s fit-out is sleek and stylish and with a striking marble bar, distressed brick walls, a central plant filled atrium and mood lighting to create a warm and inviting ambience. Their open commercial kitchen is designed to produce high volumes of quality food whilst showcasing the talent of their Chefs.
Fully run under Management for several years now, Dandelion is being offered with a secure and HIGHLY PROFITABLE trading history and reputation.
At a glance, other features include:
• 2 Million plus turnover
• Great location on busy Ormond Road
• Award winning, chef hatted restaurant
• Great rent & Long lease (13 years remaining)
• Established 7 years ago with only one owner
• 70 Seats
• Licensed for 80 patrons
• Open lunch Thursday to Sunday 12 to 2.45pm
• Open dinner Tuesday to Sunday 5.30pm to 10pm
• Closed Monday’s
• Fully run ‘Under Management’
• Ideal for Astute Investors or Owner/Operators
• HIGHLY PROFITABLE
There aren’t too many businesses that are awarded Chefs Hats regularly whilst being fully run “Under Management”. This only strengthens the fact that this is a very secure business offering a very secure return on investment.
For more information, please contact Grita Angelucci on or Click to email.
- Last Updated November 2018
- Business Category Food/Hospitality
- Business Sub Category Restaurant, Cafe/Coffee Shop, Takeaway Food
Level 2, 369 Royal Parade,
PARKVILLE, VIC 3052