6022 Bussell Highway, BUSSELTON 6280
General for sale
EXCLUSIVE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY
Vendors Keen to Retire, Make an Offer!
Established Business and Freehold Service Station, Post Office, Newsagency, General Store, Bottled Gas Supplies and Hardware Store. Existing high profile main road site. Well established business serving both the community and tourism trade. High volume traffic area and new shopping centre currently inconstruction next door.
Situated on the Bussell Highway between Busselton and Margaret River at the gateway to the wine region on the main Tourist route. Benefits from no local competition in the vicinity in an exclusive location of a growing town in Western Australia Southwest Wine Region. Suiting the owner operator or investor with live in accommodation at the business. Recent rezoning under the Vasse Development Plan allows opportunity for the future for this 2199 sqm site.
If you are looking for opportunity in a location that is one of the fastest growing regional areas in Australia, now presents a great time to secure an established growing business. For full figures and disclosure contact Carl Wilde by appointment.
- 2,119sqm block
- 6 minutes drive away from Vasse Primary school
- 6 minutes drive away from Cape Naturaliste College
- 18 minutes drive away from the Busselton CBD
- 14 minutes drive away from the Busselton LIA
- 14 minutes drive away from Busselton Jetty
- 14 minutes drive away from Busselton Hospital
- Business Category: General
- Land Area: 2119 sqm
- Highlight Feature: Great business location
- Highlight Feature: No local competition