Protective Coating Business (GLJ0371)
Sale of territory or market Distribution Rights – South Australia, Northern Territory Tasmania – in whole or in part.
A unique business opportunity to purchase the sale and distribution rights for the NANO CLEAR unique protective range of products.
Dedicated territories to be sold in whole or in individual territories are:
• South Australia
• Northern Territory
The exclusive distribution agreement is a 10 year agreement that provides for exclusivity to establish the supply chain in the agreed territory for any and all products of Nano Clear, including all subsequent product development and improvements.
What is Nano-Clear?
Nano-Clear is a clear coat surface protector that won’t break down or wash away like traditional polishes. It is proven to revive and protect fibreglass, paint, plastics, vinyl, gel coat, powder coat, and colour steel.
Test results show that Nano-Clear has out-performed all other protective coating products on a range of aspects including QUV resistance, salt fog, water immersion, pencil hardness and abrasion resistance.
• Restores colour, gloss and hardness
• Provides extreme weather and scratch resistance
• Reduces surface maintenance by 50%
Test results and statistics can be seen at:
SHIELD, RESTORE & PROTECT YOUR ASSETS WITH NANO-CLEAR
Nano-Clear is Anti-Scratch & Self Cleaning
Nano-Clear's revolutionary hard-coat formulations significantly reduce surface scratching and weathering. Nano-Clear also reduces the time it takes to clean and maintain Automotive EM, Automotive Aftermarket, Industrial and Marine Paint finishes.
The following two attributes are what define Nano-Clear as Self-Cleaning:
1. Nano-Clear possesses low surface energy to provide self-cleaning properties. Teflon is an example of a low surface energy material.
2. Nano-Clear possesses self-cleaning release properties, which help prevent dirt, grime and other surface contaminants from attaching to a fully cured Nano-Clear surface. Dirt, grime, paint and even ink wipe off easily. Nano-Clear possesses self-cleaning hydrophobic properties, which causes water droplets to bead off a fully cured surface picking up dirt and other surface contaminant along the way. This self-cleaning action helps to clean and maintain important surfaces and to accelerate drying leaving the surface with minimal spotting.
Nano-Clear is one of those products that might sound too good to be true. So here are the facts.
Why is Nano-Clear the superior protection choice for your assets?
Conventional protective coatings are often applied to commercial fleets, working vehicles, as well as private vehicles but they are still susceptible to environmental exposure and break down over time. Nano-Clear is manufactured using propriety 3D nanostructure polymers, producing extreme crosslink density that provides extreme corrosion, abrasion, chemical, weathering, and more.
How can you state that it provides permanent protection?
Nano-Clear was extensively tested in the United States before it was brought to New Zealand where UV conditions are amongst the harshest in the world. The product has since been through a series of tests by independent operators with the outcomes showing that Nano-Clear easily withstands ten years worth of environmental exposure. The results show that Nano-Clear has out-performed all other protective coating products on a range of aspects including QUV resistance, salt fog, water immersion, pencil hardness and abrasion resistance.
How does Nano-Clear do it?!
Research shows that every time you clean and polish a surface you are actually breaking down the existing coating of your vessel – this leads to fading, staining and oxidisation.
Nano-Clear is a single component clear coat system that fills the pores and completely covers the worn surface. It cannot be washed or scrubbed off over time like traditional polishes – it is a permanent coating that rejuvenates colour and gloss and often makes vehicles, boats and other surfaces look like they have just had a new paint job ... a look that lasts 10+ years!
And why would I Nano-Clear my boat, truck, digger, joinery, signage, caravan?
Because Nano-Clear will ensure your asset remains an asset!
Now see the results for yourself.
For further information please contact Graham Jorgensen on
or or email Click to email
- Last Updated August 2018
- Business Category Industrial/Manufacturing, Automotive, Franchise
- Business Sub Category General, Boats/Marine
415 Canterbury Road,
Surrey Hills, VIC 3127