Post Offices for sale in 40 Camp Street, WATCHEM VIC 3482
Local Store Post Office and Newsagency + Residence
Freehold opportunity in Rural Victoria to own and operate your own business. This local shop has been operating to supply the district and travellers with a wide variety of goods and services.
Brick Veneer shop has a generous retail area with a separate kitchen area. The shop has counter space, Post Office section and post boxes plus rural mail delivery service contract, sit down meals tables for 12 people, Newsagency, Gas sales & delivery (includes vehicle) and Take- Away food as well as the basic grocery needs.
The fittings and equipment are all included/excluded depending on your needs at time of purchase. A large 3 door back fill display fridge with rear cool room, deep fryers and hot plate, stove, bain- Marie, meat slicers, sandwich fridges and a number of other items.
Outside there is a covered area with table and seating. Small yard that contains the household gas bottles. A "Swap and go" gas cabinet and ice fridge(not owned by business)
Rear store shed has a great amount of space and is at the back door of the shop and carport.
This business enjoys a regular and steady flow of local and travelling business and operates 5 half days (during winter)
Residence is a 3 bedroom weatherboard home located within metres of
the shop and is quite a comfortable home with a large private yard.
Recent solar power added to the shop. May 2016
Ample parking and located on a corner with Sunraysia Highway frontage and swimming pool next door. Only other business in town is the Hotel.
Stock of approx $4-5000 is included in the price.
- Last Updated October 2017
- Business Category Retail, Food/Hospitality
- Business Sub Category Post Offices, Convenience Store, Takeaway Food
- Land Area 2500 sqm
- Construction Brick, Colourbond, Weatherboard
- Highlight Feature Highway Frontage
- Highlight Feature Sole business type
- Highlight Feature great exposure
- Rooms 2
- Garage Spaces 1
- Carports 1
- Other Parking 2
- Total Parking Spaces 4
- Zoning TZ Town Zone
- Year Built 1986
- Furnished Yes
- Occupancy Owner Occupied
- Site Sunraysia Highway
- Terms Deposit 10% balance 60 days negotiable
- Business Ownership Freehold
- Lease Current Annual Rent Stand Alone
- Attached Dwelling YES
- Permitted Use General store, Postoffice, Take away, Re
- Business Property Price $150000
- Trading Hours 8am till 2pm weekdays
- Operating Days 5.0
- Number Of Staff Members 1
- Name Tradmarks IP Transferable YES
43-73 Camp St,
Watchem, VIC 3482