Rural for sale
STRONG CASH FLOW INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
Leading Provider of Pump and Irrigation Equipment & Services – A Real Wealth Builder – An Ideal corporate acquisition or An Ideal Family Business
Located in a friendly and healthy rural environment on the border of South West QLD and Northern NSW
This company is a major supplier of all types of pivots, pumps and irrigation. Undertaking servicing and repairs for large scale farming, grazing, mining and retail clients.
Established 20+ years while providing exceptional customer service with a wide selection of equipment manufacturing, sales and repairs. Furthermore, the company designs, installs and maintains complete irrigation systems that are highly economical and efficient.
- Well known and highly respected name in the industry
- Ability to operate under management and indicative budget included for full-time Operations Manager
- Average revenue of 1.75m over past 4 years FY2015 $2.091m
- 3 year average normalised EBITD $369k, $230k after $165k t owners
- 34.74% average gross profit across past 5 years
- Strong portfolio of customers with high retention rates
- Equipment will be fully owned at settlement
- Highly skilled workforce with an experienced operations and management team
- Possess significant competitive advantage based on substantial barrier to entry created by high initial capital investment in specialised equipment and knowledge required
- Growth potential via increased presence of coal seam gas within the region
PRICE: Business purchase Price $500k + Stock of $268k + Work in progress + a functional Commercial Property housing the business: Price: $220k (valuation price).
The business purchase price represents an indicative return on investment of 30%
- Business Category: Rural
- Business Sub Category: Irrigation Services